About Medical Advisory Services
Medical Advisory Services, a division of The NMAS Group, provides occupational and environmental medicine services to organizations to help them protect their people through science, experience, and policy implementation. We are proud of our more than 30 years of providing high-value, medically-based counsel and solutions to our clients in a vast array of national and international occupational and environmental health issues.
People are the most important asset in an organization even though they are not reflected on financial statements. Our clients fully appreciate the fact we understand that people are your most critical asset. A healthy, productive work force enables your organization to fulfill its corporate goals. Medical Advisory Service's mission and unique perspective is its focus on continued productivity by ensuring the protection of employees.
Medical Advisory Services is committed to providing you with the science-based, health-focused, guidance to protect your people; thereby, protecting your organization and all who depend on it. Occupational and Environmental hazards continue to escalate and adversely affect an organization's profitability. Our medically-based Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) approach enables us to fulfill our commitment to ensure the health, safety, and productivity of your people, while protecting your financial and physical assets.
- Maintain and enhance the health and productivity of employees through contract Medical Directorship, Regulatory Program development and Occupational Health Services
- Manage risk through strategic use of Workers' Compensation program oversight, Medical Record Review, and Independent Medical Examinations
- Ensure the safety of employees through Health & Safety training, Accident Investigation and Hazard Communication
- Minimize risk through identification of potential events, develop preparedness plans that outline responses to reduce surprises and associated costs
- Prevention and risk mitigation through incident/event investigation